Tuesday, June 14, 2011

self introduction

My name is Kimberly Nicole Brown. I am the middle child of three girls and just turned 17. I like science because I think its interesting how it really does apply to everything around me. I also like how its a constantly growing knowledge. I have recently been getting into surfing. I am still a beginner but i just bought a board which is the first step. I am interested in a counseling career. I like to cook and i love roller coasters and the beach. I have taken Biology and Chemisty and gotten good grades for them. I just finished geometry and will be taking Alg 2 Trig this year. I hope to learn what physics really is. I know it has to do with movement and motion but that vague information is all I really know. I hope to learn interesting things that I can use to predict natural outcomes of given situations and understand how things work.


No comments:

Post a Comment