Friday, July 1, 2011

Semester Reflection


I learned several equations and how to apply them, but that's all math. I learned that a pulley can change the direction of gravity. I learned what a Newton is. I now can define the difference between velocity and speed. I know the three accelerators of a car- the brake, gas, and steering wheel. I learned that acceleration isn's just speeding up, it also includes slowing down. I learned that every object gets pushed back with as much force as it pushes another object. This is always true, it can never be not true. Thats what physics does, it bends your mind and puts a twist on what you thought you knew. I like the challenge of physics, because it is all applicable to your world. I started having a hard time with forces. That was the hardest part for me so far, but I'm getting the hang of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Nice way of thinking of physics, it does bend your mind cus we see physics everyday but when we learn about it its really different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i was surprised to learn how many things are physics

    ReplyDelete